Welcome to the [Company] Employee Survey.
I have spoken about my desire to create an environment within [Company] that encourages success.
A critical component of creating this environment is building a business where you, our people, recognize
our company as being a great place to work and one that provides you with challenge and recognition.
We have developed an employee survey, with questions tailored to our businesses and people. You will be
asked to anonymously rate many facets of the business, assess what you value most in your employment
here, but also to make positive suggestions for improvement. Personally, I would like to know what you think
about your company, its direction, its management and your job.
The survey is web-based to make it quick and simple for all of us to complete, and for fast reporting and analysis. To ensure we have maximum anonymity, the survey is being hosted by an external organization and you will not be required to identify yourself when completing your input. We will ask from some demographic data however to ensure we can make the best possible interpretation of the results and focus our actions on the areas of most need. We will also ask you some questions about your immediate manager and management in general. We need to be very clear that we will not be able to attribute this data to any specific individual and it is not our intention to do so.
I encourage every employee to complete the survey, to be very honest but also constructive and thoughtful in their input, and most of all to understand that the goal of the survey is to help [Company] understand more about the key areas it needs to work on to make it an Employer of Choice.
The results of this survey will be used to help drive our future success and as such it is critical that we are transparent in our report back to you about what you have said, but also what we plan to do about it. That said, please remember that we are still changing and developing many facets of our company, and the process of creating the right culture and employment offering cannot be built overnight.
If you have any concerns about the process, confidentiality, or any other issue please talk to your local HR manager.
Thank you for your participation in the survey.
- Please be honest and constructive in your answers
- Try to answer the survey completely in one setting, you cannot return to your input and edit your answers after you have submitted and you are unable to save part completed answers
- Do not try to submit more than one response and please complete from your own computer. The system will detect your IP address and will identify multiple entries
- Do not submit a false response, this will only damage our ability to get valuable results from the survey which will lead to decisive actions for improvement
- Please complete all questions and contribute to the open questions will as many thoughts as possible, though please try to be succinct in your input
- If you have difficulties accessing the site please inform your local HR Team immediately and send an email to email@example.com who will provide technical support to [Company] through this process